Requirements for Certification
Class Requirements for teachers of Ophanim
Level I Teacher Training
1. Practice of the first five (basic) stages of Jewish Prophetic Meditation
2. Knowledge of all postures, including their meaning and function.
3. Demonstrated skill in teaching these techniques to others.
4. Minimum 6-12 months of consistent practice and “internalization” of work
5. Review and examination of preparation for teaching by authorized Ophanim master teacher
After the teacher training instruction is completed a “Preliminary Certification” is given allowing the teacher-in-training to teach for one year to gain experience and deepen their practice. After this time, they will be able to receive full certification based on a master teacher’s recommendation.
List of Instructors
Zvi Zavidowsky - Director
GET THE NEWLY REVISED:
Ophanim: Yoga of the Hebrew Aleph-Bet: A Practical Guide by Zvi Zavidowsky now. The cost is $32 USD (includes airmail postage)
This book includes photographs and instructions for all postures, breathing and meditation techniques, information about meaning and benefits of each letter pose, and introduction to the basic concepts of Ophanim and the Sefer Yetzirah, and how Ophanim came to be rediscovered/revealed in the present time.